Unimportant stuff

I should have written earlier on here, I know. I only seem to do that when I have lots of other stuff to do. I need to do some thinking, about, ya know, life. As the things are now I am bound to be a loser. I don't really want to post this, but I know that if I don't do it, things will remain exactly the same. 

I have extremely poor will power. I can't seem to will myself into doing things that I like, and that can influence my future. The last days I slept, and watched movies when an exam expects me in a few hours. Now I'm writing on my blog with all the papers around me.

I don't really want anyone to give importance to this post. I only write this for myself, to remind myself that I am an idiot, and will probably remain that way. I have no right to complain, and I will not do so.

Of course I will continue to post on my blog, because I love doing that so much (see the will power section), and in the meantime I hope to complete my little projects as well. I hoped that the small compromise I made to myself on the blog will help, but hey, it's still me. I will do my best to keep on writing for twenty one days straight. They say that if you do something for twenty one days daily, it becomes a habit, and I can't really say that I have oh that much to do that I can't take a few minutes to write. 

Well, thank you for reading this, but please don't mind me, too much at least. Hugs!

2 comments :

  1. Try make lists for the things you wanna do, even small things like cooking a good meal or watering flowers, taking out the trash. It's a normal thing but when you do more of this natural things, it will make you improve each time.
    Btw, I nominated you here: http://novackxaara.blogspot.ro/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    so when you have time, answer and give the award forward! Kissus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried making lists, but they don't seem to work. I think I need some post-its scattered around the house. I will do try making lists, and put them in visible places. Thank you for suggesting, you always have the right solutions. :3 >:D< :* :* :*

    Thank you for nominating me! :D >:D< :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete