Blog Challenge #03: What TV shows are you watching now?
//instagram// I don't think I ever was a big fan of TV shows, but there are some that are simply awesome. I'm not a patient person, so when I'm watching a TV show I often lose interest and completely forget about the new episode coming out so I usually watch already completed series. Still, there are some I could wait months for and I'd still be interested. American Gods Since this is the latest TV show I watched, I'm starting with American Gods . As someone who didn't previously read the book, everything is a mystery and I have to wait for every new episode to maybe find out a bit of what's going on or who everyone really is. At this point I know everything is going to connect in a way or another, but I can't really make the connections myself. Still, it is fun trying to do so. Now that the first season already ended, I am left waiting some more to find out what on earth is going on exactly. Round two of fun is on when the sec...
Comments
Post a Comment