Thursday, May 07, 2020

Favourite Instagram art accounts


As promised, here I am with the second wave of links. I mentioned in my previous post about my favourite Instagram photography accounts (check them out if you haven't yet), that I am going to put up a list and post my favourite art accounts. Now, most of these artists can also be found on sites like twitter and/or tumblr if you don't have an Instagram account, so fear not, beautiful art shall be seen. 

I'm going to try a different layout for this post so bear with me. On the previous post I changed my mind on how I want it to look that it took me way longer than anticipated. This time, I'm really going to get everything alphabetically. 

I tend to say that I like beautiful art, but please show me art that is not beautiful. Only thinking about the hours of work put behind each and every piece is amazing to me, not to mention the creativity.

But enough of that, let's get to linking.

⭓⭓⭓_mienar
⭓⭔⭔  ajtuana
⭓⭓⭓  akareshkai
⭓⭓⭓  argodeon
⭔⭔⭔  artbyangie.jpg
⭓⭔⭔  beckystarsmore
⭓⭔⭔  bertandnotbird_
⭓⭓  dotol_l
⭔⭔⭔  elby.draws
⭓⭓  fish.dayuu
⭔⭓⭓  hyovely_91
⭓⭓⭓  joe_ling
⭓⭔⭓  kwon___a
⭔⭔⭔  lazy.arts
⭓⭓⭓  mad.dog.jones
⭓⭓⭔  monafinden
⭔⭓⭔  nekoama
⭔⭔⭓  valentinaremenar
⭓⭔⭔  vinne.art
⭓⭓⭓  wendibones
⭔⭓⭔  yuugi83
⭓⭓⭓  yuumeiart 

I really, really wanted to write something about each account, to say why I like them, but once I started doing so, I only managed to say how amazing the art is or how cute, or another adjective that didn't really give any insight, so I figured a list works just fine. 

However, I want to mention that I follow some of these accounts since a really long while ago, even before I found out they are on Instagram as well. I started following most of them on dA (that is currently blocked by my Internet provider) and some of them on twitter, but since I am not so active on twitter, I checked other sites/apps, and here I am. 

I hope you found some new great artists to follow in this list and to give a splash of something special to your Instagram feed. 
(`ω´)            

No comments:

Post a Comment